1 / 6
Landscape, wildlife and history all come together to make this one of the worlds top 10 bike rides.
Check out http://www.lonelyplanet.com/vietnam/travel-tips-and-articles/75502 and our Trip Advisor page for more proof.
Ride the remote back roads on the Otago Peninsula. Visit beaches and see local wildlife such as wading birds, seals and sealions. You may even be lucky enough to see the rare Yellow Eyed Penguin. Alternatively, try the network of mountainbike trails that criss-cross the Peninsula, suitable for all levels. There's a lot to see and do.
This ride is done on asphalt, gravel roads and some narrow tracks.
It suits all fitness and ability levels, including families and those who don't cycle often.
Otago Peninsula bike tour, Macandrew Road, Forbury, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am till 8pm, Monday-Saturday
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15km to Dunedin airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3km to Intercity coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- optional extra- electric bike $30
- Further pricing information:
- see our terms and conditions at http://www.offtrack.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/