1 / 2
Skydive Franz offers a truly unique skydiving experience over the glacier district of Westland National Park.
Our jump staff are all New Zealanders and are also highly experienced jump masters and pilots.
Our 18,000 foot skydive is the highest in New Zealand it is also the only skydive of this height in the Southern Hemisphere, it is equalled only by a handful of operations in the world. We offer DVD and photography packages with your skydive to capture your jump over Te Wahipounamu World Heritage Area that includes New Zealand's highest mountain Aoraki/Mount Cook, glowing glaciers, braided rivers, mirror lakes & temperate rain forest. A truly remarkable and unique experience. All equipment is supplied. We accept passengers up to 120kg's
Skydive Franz Josef Glacier, Main Road, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, 7856, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- We operate all daylight hours, 7 Days a week 12 months of the year.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- operation area is at Franz Josef Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 100 metres from bus stop
- Proximity to town:
- lacated on the top end of the main street in Franz Josef Glacier Village
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$299.00 - $549.00|
- Other charges:
- No hidden charges, photography is an opional extra
- Further pricing information:
- Credit card details required for conformation of bookings. Payment will only be taken from the card on the day of the jump immediately prior to departure. Credit card details are kept secure by Skydive Franz at all times.