Based in Christchurch since 1996, we assist art practitioners with resources and opportunities to achieve a higher level of professional and creative development, and encourage a greater acknowledgment, understanding and value of contemporary art. Our goal is to actively seek links between the arts and other areas of cultural production and to involve art as a contributing voice in wider intellectual, social and political debate.
The Physics Room, 2nd and 3rd Floor 209 Tuam Street, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Tuesday-Friday: 10am-5pm. Saturday: 11am-4pm. Monday, Sunday and Public Holidays: closed.
- Months of operation:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 14km to Christchurch airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- The Phsyics Room is located in Christchurch CBD, 5min walking distance from the Bus exchange.