1 / 8
Would you like to take the controls and fly a helicopter over some of the most beautiful scenery in New Zealand?
Have the best, adrenalin-packed helicopter experience flying over stunning mountains, seas, rivers and beaches in the Abel Tasman with very experienced instructors.
No experience is needed.
Your adventure starts when you meet your instructor and receive a full safety briefing. Once in the air you will have the chance to operate all the controls yourself, under the watchful eye of your instructor.
In operation for 16 years, TNT Helicopters are a friendly, family run business who will give you an experience you will never forget.
TNT Helicopters also offer full pilot training. Contact us for details.
TNT Helicopters incorporating U Fly Heli, Queen Victoria Street, Motueka, Nelson, 7120, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- At Motueka Airport. 30 minutes from Nelson Airport.
- Proximity to town:
- A few minutes drive from Motueka High Street, 20 minutes from Richmond, 30 minutes from Nelson.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$250.00 - $600.00|
- Further pricing information:
- There is no age restriction but customers need to be able to participate in the flight and reach the controls with their feet.