Specialising in trail tours, from our One Day Wonders on the Rail Trail and Roxburgh Gorge Clutha Gold Trails to fully supported 5 day tour. Transport from and to Queenstown available.
Great Avanti bikes,these are 29ers, we include a step through version for extra comfort. Children's bikes, covered in buggies and tow behind's so the whole family can be involved. All bikes supplied with repair kits, panniers and gel seat covers.
We work hard to ensure your stay in Central Otago is a memorable experience. By customising your itinerary, you can include a wine tour or curling for example.
Our multi-day tours all start with a briefing and coffee with the staff, our personal touch.
If you have forgotten anything our
Bike It Now!, 23 Holloway Street, Clyde, Central Otago, 9330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30 to 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 hour from Queenstown Airport and 2 hours from Dunedin Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coaches go via the airports. Intercity stop 200 m from Bike It Now in Clyde
- Proximity to town:
- Based in central Clyde. Approx 1hr from Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$30.00 - $1,500.00|
- Other charges:
- No booking fees. Travel insurance is available.
- Further pricing information:
- Booked tours require a $150 per person deposit to confirm bookings, with full payments required 4 weeks prior to departure. Travel insurance available