1 / 6
Day One - Nevis Heli bike.
Land at 1700m on rocky, moonscape-like terrain. Undulating, fast flowing trails to technical single track take us to the valley floor.
Day Two -Mt Dunstan heli bike
Stunning ride on high country farm guaranteed to thrill -wicked back country ride.
Spectacular back country scenery, old gold mine trails, disused viaduct/water race used in 1870 during the gold rush makes for fantastic riding, sheep tracks and farm tracks- it does not get much better for adventure riding, enduro style track.
Day Three - Single track Back country
Taking in some of Queenstowns' best single track and scenery. The trails are a bit of everything from cow/sheep trails, steep rocky 4x4, purpose built mountain bike trails.
Dirty Weekend- Mountain biking 3 day tour, 13 Inverness Crescent, Arrowtown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- Door to Door transport from Queenstown accommodation
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$2,299.00 - $3,250.00|
- Further pricing information:
- You need to be able to ride a mountain bike off road. It is a mountain biking trip for mountain bikers