1 / 5
We supply superior kayaks, buoyancy vests, paddling instruction, local river knowledge, river map and a courtesy coach return.
We have kayaks or canoes to suit the whole family and cater to almost all ages (sorry no infants under 3yrs) and fitness levels from corporate groups, Christmas picnics, families, individuals, couples, grandparents, team building to just a group of friends out for a day of fun.
We are a small family business and are descendants of the original Bohemian settlers of the Puhoi Valley. We are a NZ Qualmark endorsed Visitor Activity, have resource consent and are Auckland Council Regional Park Concessionaires.
You will find us in the Puhoi Historic Village opposite the Church of Saints Peter and Paul.
Puhoi River Canoe Hire Limited, 84 Puhoi Road, Puhoi Village, Puhoi, Auckland, 0951, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open Everyday. Dependant on Tides. Bookings Essential
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- 15km to Orewa, 45kms Auckland CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $50.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings are essential. All Adventure Activities have a degree of risk. Participants should be aware the no operator can absolutely guarantee your safety. Puhoi River Canoe Hire Ltd cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage to any person/personal property if you fail to follow our instructions. You must sign a Terms of Hire Agreement with Puhoi River Canoe Hire prior to departure. To ensure safety we reserve the right to refuse hire due to adverse weather/river conditions or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness.