1 / 8
Enjoy a genuine, personal New Zealand experience on board the luxury sailing catamaran Tiua on Lake Rotoiti near Rotorua, New Zealand.
High levels of comfort and service are provided in the spacious saloon, cockpit and deck areas of our 53 foot yacht Tiua. Beautiful Lake Rotoiti is a large fresh water lake with many stunning bays and coves to explore, it is steeped in cultural history and legend that the crew are happy to share.
You can be relaxed or energetic as you wish by helping sail the yacht, swimming in the waters through caves, soaking in the lake edge thermal pools only accessible by boat or relaxing in the bean bags and watching the native scenery slip by under full sail.
Pure Cruise NZ, 101 Trout Pool Road, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Daily sailing Hrs: 6.00am - 2.00am. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minute drive from airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minute drive from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minute drive
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Please enquire for information around prices. Skipper and crew and can host up to 50 guests.
- Further pricing information:
- Charters are a minimum of 3 Hours - a 50% Deposit is required to secure the yacht for you. Please advise us of any special requirements or medical conditions.