1 / 17
The Consulate Apartments sit peacefully on Trafalgar Square, just a short stroll from Nelson’s vibrant central city restaurant, café and shopping precinct, the region’s museum and the gently flowing Maitai River.
Overlooking the stately grounds of the city’s historic cathedral, the Consulate Apartments are the perfect retreat for refreshing the body, mind and soul, entertaining, or to come home to after exploring the beautiful Nelson / Tasman region.
There are three elegant and spacious self-contained suites offer private, serviced accommodation for the discerning holiday and business traveller.
The Consulate Apartments, 353 Trafalgar Square, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We are in the centre of Nelson city, approximately 10 minutes by car from Nelson Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We are approximately 5 minutes walk to the bus station, and 10 minutes walk from the Information Centre.
- Proximity to town:
- The Consulate Apartments are just beside Nelson Cathedral, in the heart of Nelson city.
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$220.00 - $260.00|
- Other charges:
- All rates are for 2 people. Extra people are charged $20 per night per person.
- Further pricing information:
- SPECIAL RATE - Stay 7 nights, pay for 6. Be sure to ask for this rate when making your reservation. - Minimum stay 3 days - Subsequent days are charged on a pro rata basis - Apartments are serviced once per week, or upon request for an additional charge - Check out time 11am, check in time from 2pm Payments by cash, cheque or credit card are accepted. We also accept payments via internet banking. Please enquire via email or telephone and we will reply with the necessary banking details.