1 / 4
From the comfort of state-of-the-art Jet boats, Thunder Jet offers guests one hour of high-speed adventure as they get up close and personal with the dramatic alpine scenery.
Traversing over 47km of waterways on Queenstown’s Lake Wakatipu and Kawarau River you’ll experience an exclusive untouched wilderness surrounded by spectacular mountains and sheer cliff faces.
If Thunder Jet’s famous 360 degree Hamilton spins don’t leave you breathless then the scenery and experience most definitely will.
Thunder Jet Queenstown, Beach Street, Steamer Wharf , Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 8:00am - 8:00pm Winter 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Thunder Jet is 15 min Drive from Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Thunder Jet is 2 mins from Coach Parking
- Proximity to town:
- Thunder Jet located right in the centre of Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Family Pack (2 adults, 2 children) $299