Ulva Island ferry daily transport to freedom walk Ulva Island at your pace.
No bookings required for scheduled trips:
Departures from Golden Bay - 9am, 12pm, 2pm (and 4pm in summer only)
Returns - 12:15pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm, (and 6pm in summer only)
Self guiding booklets are available on arrival at Ulva Island.
Friendly knowledgeable ferry skipper who will give you an introductory talk before disembarking at Ulva Island.
Ulva Ferry, 13 Trail Road, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, 9846, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 4pm (till 6pm in the summer) -closed July/Aug 2017
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- 1.5km from main township, approximately 15-20 min walk.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$20.00 - $25.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Children Under 5 yrs Free, Group discounts on enquiry.
- Further pricing information:
- No bookings are required for scheduled times.