1 / 12
Venture off the beaten track, to beautiful uncrowded beaches in Gisborne. Our team are qualified & caring coaches who love nothing more than meeting people & sharing the joy of surfing. We take beginner through to Intermediate surfers, offering photography of you riding your first wave, video of you surfing in pristine coastlines.
Private or group lessons. 2 Hours or 1-5 days. We provide quality boards, Quiksilver wetsuits, free transport to beach and stand up paddle boards.
Whether you are traveling alone or in a group, the WOW team will treat you as our brothers & sisters of the waves in a caring & super fun environment.
We specialize in teaching brand new surfers & have experience taking people with disabilities & physical challenge.
Wow Surf School Gisborne, Centennial Marine Drive, Gisborne, Eastland, 4010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 8am-7pm (1 November-31 March Winter 10am-5pm (1 April-31 October)
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We surf 5 km from the Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We pick up from the coach terminal & surf 2km away
- Proximity to town:
- We pick up within 5km of central Gisborne & will surf less than 15km away at most.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$60.00 - $120.00|
- Other charges:
- We offer Photography & Video at reasonable rates-just ask!