1 / 7
We are the Adventure Farmstay Specialists for nearly 20 years. We offer adventure farmstays for groups plus families. Try fun horse trekking, kayaking on our gentle river, exciting flying foxes, 11 metre high climbing wall, archery and Low Ropes Challenge, all with trained instructors in a beautiful, peaceful environment. We are situated half way between Auckland and Hamilton with a river boundary and a picturesque lake.
We specialise in groups of young people aged 8 - 16. We pick you up from the airport, provide fun, organised activities at Lakewood Lodge day and evening, plus our own tour leader takes you on a choice of excursions eg Rotorua, Hobbiton, SkyTower, Rainbows End. We look after you very well with great meals.
Lakewood Lodge, 585 Glen Murray Road, Rangiriri, Huntly, Hamilton - Waikato, 3772, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am -5.30pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- One hour south of Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- One hour to Auckland, 45 minutes to Hamilton. Drop off at Rangiriri where we can meet you.
- Proximity to town:
- We are 10 minutes drive from a small town and 20 minute drive from Huntly.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$70.00 - $200.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Special packages for accommodation, meals and activities are available for groups of more than 10 people.