1 / 11
The Coastal Wanderer is our shortest and easiest trip. It includes plenty of swimming and snorkelling in secret coves of turquoise water, and lots of great day hikes. It is also a bit warmer in the 'winterless north'.
Highlights include the remote forested coastal hike on Day 2 near the Bay of Islands, open-coast kayaking at Whangaroa, two nights of isolation at the very tip of New Zealand, the Te Paki sand dunes, and driving along 90 mile beach.
Coastal Wanderer - Hiking New Zealand - 6 Days, Sky tower I-site, corner Federal and Victoria Streets, Auckland, Auckland Central, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Optional sea kayaking $110 (price correct at time of publishing)
- Further pricing information:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.