1 / 4
Stretching 350km north from Auckland, Northland is the country's only sub-tropical region and with its above average sunshine record and glorious beaches, it is popular with locals as well as visitors. Winters are mild and citrus fruits and even bananas grow among its gentle hills and valleys.
- Swim with dolphins or cruise the Bay of Islands
- Take a scenic flight
- Discover the ancient kauri trees of Waipoua Forest
- Visit the most northerly point of NZ at Cape Reinga
- Take in the Sound & Light Show at Waitangi
- Enjoy an overnight cruise
- Take a cultural journey of discovery in Hokianga
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
Have you got a great story to tell?Add your own article