1 / 7
Spend the cruise exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coastline and islands with Bay Explorer where they will showcase the amazing diversity of marine wildlife including dolphins swimming along side the vessel, seasonal seabirds, penguins, seals, whales, sunfish, school fish, sharks, orca...even turtles! A genuine kiwi experience in nature for that once in a lifetime wildlife encounter.
The Captain and experienced crew lust to share their marine knowledge with you and will provide fascinating commentary. We are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream. Enjoy a mid-day Island stopover at a sheltered cove and kayak, stand-up paddle board, or swim. Enjoy a cold beverage from the on board licensed bar.
Bay Explorer - Island and Wildlife Cruise, 110 The Strand, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Always open
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- The Tauranga Airport is 10mins drive.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- The Coach Terminal is 200m from departure
- Jarak ke kota:
- City Centre
Harga dan Syarat
(12 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Infant (5 & Under) $20
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- We have a fully licensed bar on-board with cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks are also available. You must be 18 years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks. We offer you free use of our huge on-board BBQ. We can cook up a great lunch, we often supply fresh fish when caught on-board. You can also supply your own food for the BBQ. Join in and be part of the crew! Free Kayaks & Standup Paddle Boards (SUP) to participate or just watch as we explore the coastline.