1 / 6
Situated on the banks of the Anatoki River with a tranquil backdrop of native bush, you can relax and enjoy the unique experience of catching your own freshwater salmon. Entry is free, use of fishing rods and tackle is free.
You only pay for what you catch & we clean and fillet your fish for free. In just 10 minutes more we can also smoke your salmon with your favourite seasoning or cut it into the freshest sashimi you have ever tasted!
Playground, picnic sites and delicious food and wine & beer from the region.
Anatoki Salmon Fishing, 242 McCallum Road, Kotinga, Takaka, Nelson, 7183, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 4:30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 12km from Golden Bay Air
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5km from coach terminal at Golden Bay I-site
- Proximity to town:
- 5km from takaka town centre
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- only pay $22.00 per kg of catch
- Further pricing information:
- Free use of fishing gear and no entry fee. Only pay $24.00 per kg of catch. No catch and release. Look for the monthly average fish size on our website (visitor information). Reservations or bookings are optional but not no must.