Fullers GreatSights Bay of Islands operate a regular passenger ferry services between Paihia and Russell.
The first ferry departs at 7.20am and then every hour from 8.30am until 9.30pm (until 10.30pm Oct-May)
Russell to Paihia:
The first ferry departs at 7.00am, 7.45am and then every hour from 9am until 9pm (until 10pm Oct-May)
A vehicle ferry operates between Opua and Okiato providing easy vehicle access to Russell.
Okiato to Opua - First ferry 6.40am / Last ferry 9.50pm
Opua to Okiato - First ferry 6.50am / Last ferry 10pm
The ferry is suitable for all vehicles including trucks, buses and campervans. Cash sales only. Prices starting at $12.50 one way (for car + driver).
Opua - Russell Vehicle Ferry, Maritime Building on the waterfront, Opua, Northland, 0247, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Services throughout the day
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$12.00 - $50.00|
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for full details