For a Red Stag trophy hunting experience in New Zealand, Glen Dene is the one you’ll remember for all the right reasons.
With 15,000 acres of free range hunting to explore on Glen Dene, hunters have a number of bronze and silver medal red stags to stalk complemented by a game park with a number of gold medal Red Stags and a good selection of larger Stags as well.
A variety of accommodation choices and helicopter options with some of the best flyers in the business ensures you’ll enjoy a high value experience in the traditions of high country life – South Island style.
Non-hunting alternatives sampling nearby café’s, galleries, vineyards and boutiques of Wanaka and Queenstown means we can also cover all the bases for couples or groups.
Glen Dene Hunting & Fishing , Glen Dene, Private Bag 9001, Lake Hawea, Wanaka, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 hour to Queenstown airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes to Wanaka; 1 hour to Queenstown
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes to Wanaka
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$700.00 - $50,000.00|
- Other charges:
- Prices will vary according to the hunting package and accommodation selections.
- Further pricing information:
- Each client will be offered an individual contract.