1 / 19
Inspired by the shape of Cupid ’s bow, Moon Gate Villa’s elegant design offers stylish accommodation surrounded by 1.5 acres of romantic gardens, waterfalls and reflective pools.
The villa offers king suites with luxury linens, in room movies, each with private entrance & indoor / outdoor seating. Free hi-speed Internet, heated swimming pool and exclusive guest lounge. Enjoy breakfast on our garden terrace. Dine in-house, or explore Kerikeri's excellent restaurants and wineries.
Close by are Rainbow Falls, Puketi Forest & the historic Kerikeri basin with New Zealand’s oldest buildings. Northland’s famous beaches, diving and surf coast; and internationally renowned Kauri Cliffs golf course are all within half an hour.
Moon Gate Villa, 462 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri, Kerikeri, Northland, 0293, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 8pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 3 minutes to airport, courtesy transfers available
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 minutes to coach terminal; transfers available
- Proximity to town:
- 2 minutes from Kerikeri Village
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Mar)||(Apr - Sep)|
|Per night||$289.00 - $369.00||$229.00 - $289.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Optional additional adult from $60
- Further pricing information:
- A current credit card number with expiry date is required to confirm a reservation. No charge will be placed on the credit card until the reservation date. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, JCB, EFTPOS, cash and bank transfers are accepted as methods of payment. All tariffs are quoted include 15% government Goods and Service Tax.