1 / 2
1 / 9
Nau Mai Haere Mai - Welcome to Auckland Museum, where exciting stories of New Zealand people, the Pacific, flora, fauna and landforms of our unique islands, are told within a memorial dedicated to those who have sacrificed their lives for our country.
In one of New Zealand's most outstanding historical buildings, boldly situated in the Domain - a central city pleasure garden - you encounter exhibitions that will excite you with the artisitc legacy and cultures of the Pacific people. See the monumental carvings, buildings, canoes and taonga (treasures) of the Maori.
The diversity of cultures which now combine to form the rich tapestry of race, nationality and creed which is modern New Zealand.
Auckland Museum - Tamaki Paenga Hira, Auckland Domain, Parnell, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Daily 10am to 5pm except Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20-30 min drive from Auckland Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- few minutes drive
- Jarak ke kota:
- few minutes drive from cenral Auckland
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$25.00 - $55.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Selected child/adult rates for various products
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Under 5s FOC.