1 / 5
Stewart Island Ferry Services (Bluff - Stewart Island) operate an all-year scheduled ferry service and connecting bus service from Invercargill (and Te Anau and Queenstown - seasonal departures).
Experience Foveaux Strait onboard our express catamarans. During the one hour crossing keep a look-out for wildlife, especially sea birds. Watching mollymawks (albatross) soaring behind the ferry is a fantastic sight.
On arrival take a fascinating Paterson Inlet Cruise (and visit Ulva Island) or a Village and Bays Tour.
Alternatively, you can explore independently in a rental car, motor scooter or mountain bike or simply relax. Stewart Island is perfect for a day excursion.
Stewart Island Ferry Services, Stewart Island Experience, Bluff Visitor Terminal, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Bluff Visitor Terminal, Foreshore Road, Bluff. Open 7 days. Ferries depart daily for Stewart Island.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$85.00 - $148.00|
(14 tahun ke bawah)
|$43.00 - $74.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Note: return ferry pricing is discounted: Adult $148, Child $74.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Prices are valid from 1 Oct 2017 – 30 Sep 2019 & are per person and based on one-way trip/return on the Stewart Island Ferry departing Oban or Bluff. Infants (0-4 yrs) carried free of charge. Coach connections are available from Invercargill, Te Anau & Queenstown (extra cost/seasonal departures). Departures are weather (and sea) dependent. If cancelling/amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Stewart Island Experience receives notification 24 hrs prior to departure.