1 / 2
1 / 14
We've been fine-tuning this perennial favourite since 1996 and it’s simply an awesome trip. You’ll explore the most beautiful, famous and little-known places in the South Island – up close and personal – with legendary hospitality and our unsurpassed attention to detail.
The 'Rimu' is one of our more adventurous trips, but has options to suit a wide range of ages and outdoor experience. Typically, hikes on the 'Rimu' trip take three to six hours to complete, with longer hikes on the multi-day backpacking option. You'll also have the opportunity to kayak Milford Sound and bike the Te Araroa track near Wanaka.
Active Adventures - Ultimate South Island Adventure 'Rimu' - 14 days, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- The tour starts and ends in Christchurch, NZ. We can also pick up from the joining hotel
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Prices are approximate conversion of our published USD rates and are inclusive of tax
- Further pricing information:
- Please contact us for details