1 / 9
Kepler Short Guided Walk
Depart from Te Anau by water taxi across stunning Lake Te Anau to Brod Bay in Fiordland National Park. From there walk, enjoy a guided walk through pristine beech forest.
Kepler Track Guided Helihike
After a spectacular helicopter ride, arrive at Luxmore Hut in the alpine area of the Kepler Track. Enjoy the panoramic views of the Te Anau basin, scenic lakes and surrounding Fiordland Mountains before descending down under magnificent towering limestone bluffs to the sandy beach below.
Your local guide will show you the native fauna and flora, explain the unique beech forest cycle and tell of local conservation projects; while spectacular views of Fiordland provide a stunning backdrop.
Kepler Track Guided Walks Trips & Tramps, Caswell Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7 am - 9 pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 170 km from Queenstown airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 500 m from Intercity and main Te Anau bus terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- 250 to town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$119.00 - $575.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$89.00 - $575.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Helihike includes helicopter access to Kepler Track and water taxi return. Kepler Track Short day guided includes the water taxi access to Kepler Track.