1 / 4
1 / 16
Embrace the Fear. Tandem skydive in Queenstown the 'Adventure Capital of the World'. Queenstown is also New Zealand's most popular and picturesque destination. Your flight to altitude takes you high above the alpine resort, over crystal clear lakes and snow-capped mountains.
Skydive from altitudes of up to 15,000ft travelling at 200kph.
We will provide you with a very personal experience and look forward to taking you on the experience of your life!
NZONE photographic packages are unique. Freefall photos & videos are available in high resolution & accessible online for instant memory sharing with friends & family via social media.
Operating all year round. Trip departures every 30 minutes.
NZONE Skydive Queenstown, 35 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Operates 364 days a year - closed Christmas Day. Weather dependent.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Centre of town shop 20 minutes from airport, dropzone 15 minutes from airport.
- Proximity to town:
- Pick up point from Skydive Shop in centre of town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$299.00 - $459.00|
- Other charges:
- Photos and Video options available at dropzone
- Further pricing information:
- If you are over 95kg please refer to FAQ on our website our contact us before booking. Minimum age is 6 years old. Other conditions may apply for children. Please refer to our FAQ page for full details. Weather dependent activity