Canyonz offers one of the biggest, most exciting and challenging adventure activities in Aotearoa. Spend an unforgettable day in the magical Sleeping God canyon.
The Sleeping God trip is a vertical descent over 300 metres down a steep set of waterfalls involving abseils/ rappels of up to 75m, zip-lines, exhilarating water slides, and big jumps into deep pools that are guaranteed to thrill. Jumps are optional, abseils are not!
This tour is for people with a thirst for adventure and a reasonably good fitness level (comparable to a day of hiking).
This full day trip departs from the Thames i-site at 8:30 am and returns around 6 pm. Professional guides, all equipment, lunch, and sausage-sizzle are included along with FREE photos! Book Now!
Canyonz Ltd, 200 Mary st, Thames, Coromandel, 3204, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 100kms from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We collect from the coach terminal in Thames or Hamilton
- Proximity to town:
- Sleeping God Canyon is in Thames - 90min from Auckland city
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Weather permitting Minimum numbers Minimum level of fitness No canyoning experience required