1 / 7
You will have a window seat with unimpaired views as you fly to Milford Sound through a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty.
On all our Milford Sound flights our route takes us via the glaciers of the Darren Mountains and Barrier Range.
Once in Milford Sound, your pilot will accompany you to the boat terminal. Everything is organised for you, you don't have to worry about a thing!
Step on board the Southern Discoveries Scenic Cruise, lasting 1hr 45mins, you will travel the length of the Fiord and out to the Tasman Sea. Stopping at waterfalls and points of interest, the dolphins love playing in the waves of the catamaran!
After your cruise, your pilot will be waiting for you for your return scenic flight to Queenstown.
Milford Sound Fly-Scenic Cruise-Fly - Glenorchy Air, Queenstown Airport, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- located at Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- There is a bus stop at the Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$445.00 - $470.00|
- Other charges:
- Infants under 2 years old (under 15kg and not needing a seat) are free
- Further pricing information:
- Given alpine flying conditions, Glenorchy Air reserves the right to alter the flight paths or cancel flights due to weather and safety considerations. Alternative road transport will be arranged if necessary.