1 / 5
Paterson Inlet is situated in the middle of Stewart Island - beautiful, pristine with an intricate forested shoreline, islands and hidden bays. Enjoy the lovely coastal scenery on our leisurely 2.5 hrs wildlife cruise aboard Aihe.
Search for sea and shorebirds, including blue and occasional yellow-eyed penguin and Fiordland crested penguin, albatrosses, cormorants, terns, petrel. Occasional seals and dolphins may be seen. Enjoy some terrific photo opportunities.
Our passionate guides will offer interesting information about the birds seen and the areas visited.
Our trips have an environmental focus, offer a more personalised experience in small groups.
Find us at the Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office in Oban, Stewart Island.
Aihe - Paterson Inlet Wildllife Cruise, 14 Main Road, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, 9846, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Details on www.ruggedyrange.com
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office is 2 - 3 minutes walk form Stewart Island Flight Depot or the ferry terminal.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- In centre of Oban Village.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$75.00 - $130.00|
(13 year(s) and under)
|$55.00 - $95.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Transfers to and from Golden Bay Wharf $6.00 p.p. one way or $12.00 p.p. return.