Our 1897 Villa's opposite where kites fly in Neale Park many afternoons & just a short stroll to Nelson's galleries, theatres and restaurants.
Bedrooms are large enough for 2 Queen beds.
Downstairs are crystal chandeliers & ceilings over eleven feet high.
Upstairs, our Blue Room has its own veranda with views across Tasman Bay to the Arthur Ranges.
All rooms are double-glazed and air-conditioned with en-suite shower & wash hand basin. They have the fastest internet in Nelson, free phone calls, Blu_Ray and HD LCD TV's
Help yourself to a free continental breakfast from 05:00hrs or order a cooked Irish breakfast from 07:58 to 09:20hrs - my hobby's cooking!
Best value Guarantee!
We have kids, so we do not allow smoking.
AMBER HOUSE - at the centre!™, 46 Weka Street, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Daily 15:30 - 21:28hrs (in peak season: 07:35 - 10:40 and 14:00 - 21:29hrs)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 14 minutes drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 13 minutes walk
- Proximity to town:
- 600 metres from Nelson's city centre with the nearest pub and takeaway just round the corner. Long distance coaches and the city buses stop right outside!
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Apr)||(Apr - Oct)|
|Per night||$79.00 - $295.00||$69.00 - $245.00|
- Other charges:
- NZ$20 fully refundable key deposit
- Further pricing information:
- At http://www.amberhouse.co.nz/policies.html there's a lot of tedious small print - should I take the time to read it all? Absolutely! Whether you are new to Amber House or one of our long-term or frequent guests, please take the time to get to know our policies and avoid any unintended consequences. We're here to provide competitively priced, clean, comfortable and smoke-free accommodation. We're not here to unnecessarily restrict what our guests can and can't do.