1 / 9
Auckland Sea Kayaks offers exceptional kayaking adventures ranging from 1/2 a day to 5 days. No sea kayaking experience on any of our kayaking adventures.
Sunset Sea Kayak tour to Rangitoto - rated as one of New Zealand's most unique kayak tours
1/2 Day tour to Motukorea - paddle and hike to a uninhabited volcanic island
Day Sea Kayak tour Rangitoto - explore the land mark of the Auckland region
Waiheke Island Coastal Cruiser - the best way to explore the stunning coastline and appreciate the island's beauty
Great Barrier Island Wilderness 5 day - Sea kayaking around Great Barrier Island is as good as it gets for sea kayakers. It's home to natural rugged beauty and untouched wilderness
Auckland Sea Kayaks, 384 Tamaki Drive, St Heliers, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 km to Auckland airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Bus stop across the road
- Proximity to town:
- Free pick up Auckland City. Launch location 10 km from city center.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$95.00 - $185.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Sea kayaking and camping have inherent risks and can be dangerous. Detailed risk management and strict safety procedures are observed; however there still remains an element of risk. Auckland Sea Kayaks cannot absolutely guarantee participants' safety. Auckland Sea Kayaks accepts its legal responsibilities but cannot be held responsible for personal injury or for loss, theft or damage of/to your equipment outside legal responsibilities. Participants will be required to sign a liability form.