1 / 13
Unique opportunity to visit the Karapiro Dam and see some of the amazing native bush and bird life in the Cambridge River Gorge. Ideal for you and your whole family, anyone who likes adventure, fun, speed or scenery.
Speeding up the Mighty Waikato in a 450 hp V8 Jet Boat is going to get the heart pumping, adrenaline flowing and the faces smiling. If you are a thrill seeking adrenaline junkie then this is for you.
On the other hand, if you enjoy a game of golf, followed by a browse round a picturesque town and a latte, or a visit to the close by Hobbiton movie set from the Lord of the Rings, then give the team at CAMJET Cambridge Jet Boat Tours a call and we can have a quiet cruise up our beautiful river.
CAMJET Cambridge Jet Boat Tours, Dominion Ave, Riverside Park, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, 3432, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Daylight Hours
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 19.6 km 20 minute drive from Hamilton International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk from Cambridge iSite and Bus stop
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute walk from town centre
Pricing and Conditions
(13 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- $50 for HD DVD/Photo Highlights package as seen on website
- Further pricing information:
- Children must be over 4 years of age. This trips is not suitable for pregnant women. Trips will only depart for 2 adults or above, but smaller groups can be accommodated on existing bookings.