1 / 12
Your day sailing adventure takes place on board the 50ft catamaran Carino NZ. The tour operates daily from Paihia and Russell departing at 9.30am and returning around 3.45pm.
Guests are encouraged to help set the sails, take the helm or relax on the spacious decks. Local crew tell a history of the Bay of islands as we sail through the islands. Guest are able to watch for penguins, Gannets and other sea life. We are also the only yacht licensed by DOC to encounter and swim with the dolphins.
The day sailing incorporates an island stopover where guests can join snorkeling tours, nature walks with spectacular bay views, beach combing and swimming activities. A BBQ lunch is provided and a fully licensed bar is on board.
Carino Sailing and Dolphin Adventures, Paihia Wharf, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30am - 7pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- From Auckland to Kerikeri (Bay of Islands) airport with Air Zealand or Saltair have several return flights per day. 20km away from Paihia
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach terminal is at the Paihia wharf where we depart.
- Proximity to town:
- The Paihia Wharf is in the middle of the small township and is easy to spot on your right hand side as you drive into town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$140.00 - $145.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- 1. All bookings need to reconfirm by phone the day before departure. 2. Carino Sailing and Dolphin Adventures reserves the right to alter prices, cancel any departures and vary itineraries in the interest of passenger safety and comfort. All departures are subject to demand, sea and weather conditions. To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damages to your property, disruptions to travel plans or mental injury is excluded. This exclusion is subject to rights or remedies you have u