1 / 8
A delightfully peaceful B&B nestled in 1.5 acres of stunning gardens and situated just 1.7km off State Highway One, on the southern outskirts of Christchurch, & 20 minutes from Christchurch Airport. So relaxing after/before a long flight.
Within easy reach of Lincoln (University), Burnham Military camp, Akaroa, Kaikoura, golf courses, cycle-ways & wineries. Excellent restaurants, shopping centre, just a10 minute walk away, or you may choose to dine with us (by arrangement)
With just 2 rooms, guests are treated as special, & breakfasts are substantial.
The award-winning gardens include many unusual plants, and a lovely NZ native area. We host many groups to view the gardens, & are available for wedding ceremonies/photos etc.
Cedar Park Gardens B&B, Cedar Park, 101B Lowes Road, Rolleston, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7614, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- Twenty minute drive.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Approximately half a kilometre.
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minute walk to restaurants etc. in Rolleston, or 15 minutes to Christchurch city.
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$130.00 - $145.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Complimentary airport/train pick-up/drop-off. Evening meals available with hosts - prior booking essential. No smoking inside, no pets please. SPECIAL DEAL: Bellbird room ONLY. 1-2 guests-$100 per night - Extra guests(1-2) -$20pp. Must be contacted directly by email or phone; NO CANCELLATIONS. NOT INCLUDED IN DEAL: Complimentary pick-up/drop offs; evening meal with hosts;full cooked breakfast. INCLUDES: light continental breakfast in room, full payment when booking; laundry service charge.