1 / 6
Why not try white-water rafting for the ultimate adventure in Queenstown? Challenge Rafting provides a thrilling white-water adventure experience offering rafting options on both the Shotover and Kawarau Rivers in Queenstown. The Kawarau River offers exhilarating rafting for first timers. The Shotover offers the challenge of extra excitement and thrills - conquer the 170 metre Oxenbridge Tunnel to shoot the Cascade Rapid.
No experience is required. Our professional and experienced guides provide instruction and guidance to make your trip even more enjoyable. All trips include courtesy coach transfers specialist on-river clothing, safety briefing, professional guides and sauna/hot shower and refreshments after your raft trip.
Challenge Rafting, The Station Building, Cnr Shotover and Camp Streets, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Challenge Rafting operates 7 days a week from 7.30am year round.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- The Station Building is located in the center of Queenstown. Transport is complimentary to our Rafting Base in Arthur's Point from here.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$229.00 - $339.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Important Information: Access to raft the Shotover River in winter is by helicopter only (01 June – 15 September approx). All rafting operates subject to suitable to river and weather conditions.