1 / 11
Pristine mountains and streams, crisp clean air, hear the sound of native birds, view wild game animals while on top of the world in the Southern Alps of NZ with Four Seasons Safaris.
Only an hours drive West of Christchurch, yet you feel worlds away, is the idyllic Terrace Downs Resort, our luxury hunting or fishing base. Whether it's hunting the royal red stag, elk, the mountainous alpine tahr or chamois, playing a round golf on NZ #1 golf course while your others indulge in a day spa treatment, the options are endless.
Stay at the luxury guesthouse or wilderness cabin surrounded by high country beauty. Satisfaction guaranteed. Hunting season runs February - August while fishing is year round for individuals, families & corporate groups
Four Seasons Safaris New Zealand Ltd, Terrace Downs Resort, Windwhistle, Lake Coleridge, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7572, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 50 mins from Christchurch International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 mins from Methven Ski Village
- Proximity to town:
- One hour West of Christchurch
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$350.00 - $50,000.00|
- Other charges:
- helicopter fees for alpine hunts optional if required
- Further pricing information:
- A hunt contract will be required and filled out in full prior to commencement of hunt