1 / 7
Hamilton Gardens is the Waikato’s most visited attraction with more than one million visitors each year. Visitors are guided on a journey of discovery along paths delivering mysterious surprises: step from a peaceful Sung Dynasty Chinese Scholar’s garden into an Italian Renaissance Garden, before being enthralled by the grandeur of the Indian Char Bagh (‘four quartered’) Garden.
Through breath-taking themed garden collections, Hamilton Gardens explores different civilisations, and recreates historically important garden styles from the farthest reaches of the world.
Hamilton Gardens, Hungerford Cres, SH1 Cobham Drive, Hamilton East, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Daylight hours
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minute drive to Hamilton International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Five minute drive to Hamilton bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Five minute drive to central Hamilton
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Our Information Centre and Gift Shop accepts payment by New Zealand currency cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, Alipay, and WeChat Pay.