1 / 2
1 / 3
As well as being home to over 600 native and exotic animals, Hamilton Zoo boasts the largest free-flight aviary in New Zealand dedicated to native birds and plants.
Get to know our animals during free daily “Meet the Keeper” talks. For a special experience, go behind the scenes on a Face2Face animal encounter.
Hamilton Zoo is committed to inspiring conservation action through participation in various projects and contributing to breeding programmes for endangered species.
Hamilton Zoo, 183 Brymer Road, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3829, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am-4.30pm, final admission 3.30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Students, community services cardholders, senior citizens $19
- Further pricing information:
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.