1 / 13
As the Gateway to Adventure, Highlands Motorsport Park is a destination for everyone.
A world class facility with experiences to match, with 12 activities on site and multiple ways to experience the circuit at speed, from a Ferrari to Porsche’s, and is home to the famous Highlands 'High Speed' Taxi. Highlands also boasts the best Go Kart circuit in the Southern Hemisphere, a National Motorsport Museum featuring and Aston Martin Vulcan, an onsite Cafe with large alfresco deck and a unique wine adventure, that is incomparable with anything else in the region and all of this is encompassed in a breath taking setting.
Ideal for groups, families and individuals.
Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, Cnr SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 10am - 5pm, Winter 10am - 4pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 Minutes to Queenstown International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 Minutes to Cromwell, 45 Minutes to Queenstown & Wanaka
- Proximity to town:
- 45 minutes from Queenstown & Wanaka, 5 minutes from Cromwell
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $429.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$10.00 - $99.00|
- Other charges:
- Activities all priced individually
- Further pricing information:
- Age and height restrictions on some activities - Check www.highlands.co.nz for more information or phone 0508 HIGHLANDS to speak to our front desk staff.