1 / 5
Begin your big day out with KJet, the world's first commercial Jet boat operator, for an hour of Jet boating on two of New Zealand's most scenic rivers, the Shotover and Kawarau Rivers.
Once you've gathered your thoughts and got your nerves ready, head on up to The Station building to meet the AJ Hackett team who drive you on out to the historic Kawarau Bridge. The Kawarau Bridge is where it all began and is home to the world's first and most famous Bungy Jump! For that extra adrenaline rush, try a dunk in the mighty Kawarau River.
Combo also includes free entry to Queenstown Underwater Observatory.
KJet The Originals, Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am till 7pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- A 15 minute drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach parking available at the KJet Marina
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the heart of Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- FREE entry to Queenstown Underwater Observatory
- Further pricing information:
- Free entry to Queenstown Underwater Observatory