1 / 6
Start your morning with an exciting Jet boat ride departing from downtown Queenstown for 60 minutes of unforgettable thrills, spins and exhilaration.
On your return you will be dropped back at the Main Town Pier for an afternoon tour that lets you experience quality wine and food. You’ll visit three Central Otago wineries and enjoy a delcious winery lunch consisting of several tasting dishes each perfectly matched by the Chief Winemaker and Head Chef, using estate wines and fresh local produce. You will then visit New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave where you will hear lots of wine stories whilst savouring premium wine.
KJet Wine Sampler, Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am till dusk
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- A 15 minute drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach parking available at the KJet Marina
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the heart of Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- FREE entry to Queenstown Underwater Observatory
- Further pricing information:
- Free entry into Queenstown's Underwater Observatory