1 / 4
Seize the opportunity to stay in Milford Sound and truly experience this World-heritage location. Park up for the night in one of our Rainforest Campervan sites, located beside a clear-flowing river or in temperate rainforest and enjoy access to all the facilities you need.
Our modern amenities block has shared cooking facilities, a comfortable lounge area, and modern shared bathrooms.
Our 1-night Campervan Experience is a great way to combine your activities, accommodation and meals in one booking - please refer to our website.
Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Milford Sound Lodge - Rainforest Campervan Park, State Highway 94, Milford Sound, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Airport terminal
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 5 mins drive from Milford Sound Boat Cruises, 2 hours drive from Te Anau and 5 hours from Queenstown.
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Minimum of 2 paying guests per occupied campervan site
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for current offers