1 / 2
Treat your body, soul and mind:
- 2 x Outdoor Spas with massage jets 37-39 degrees
- Passive pool with shoulder spouts 37-39 degrees
- Active pool to cool off or swim 33 degrees
- Childrens pool with mini slide and fountains 34 degrees
- 3 x Indoor private pools
- Onsite Massage Therapy
As far back as 500BC, Hippocrates recognised the health benefits of warmed seawater for its ability to rebalance and detoxify our bodies. Salt water bathing was believed to improve mobility by easing muscle and joint inflammation, and general aches and pains.
Today, those healing properties remain, and it’s all right here beneath the majesty of Mauao, Mount Maunganui. Come and soak in our heated salt water pools and experience the benefits for yourself.
Mount Maunganui Hot Salt Water Pools, 9 Adams Ave, Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Mon - Sat 6am - 10pm, Sun and Public Holiday 8am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Seniors 9.40