1 / 8
Odyssey is an a-maze-ing adventure where while trying to find your way out you will experience darker challenging spaces, quirky physical obstacles and challenges, illusions, lighting effects, scents, sound effects and strange sensations that all together provide you with a unique experience that you will never forget!
Odyssey is fun for all ages, great family entertainment and definitely a must see for all tourists. The incredible journey through Odyssey takes around 20 -30 minutes however there is no time limit to your adventure and you are free to discover Odyssey at your own pace. Odyssey is recommended for those aged 8 and over.
Odyssey Sensory Maze Auckland, Lower Basement, 291-297 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am-10pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- The Airbus Express stops right outside the IMAX Metro Centre which we are located within.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Just a short walk up Queen Street from the Britomart Transport Centre
- Proximity to town:
- Right in the heart of Auckland City, Inside the IMAX Metro Centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$18.00 - $25.00|
(12 year(s) and under)
|$15.00 - $20.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Throughout Odyssey Sensory maze there are numerous special lighting effects, unusual sounds, illusions and dark spaces. Please advise us before entering if any of these concern you and/or you have any of the following conditions: claustrophobia, are pregnant, physical disability, epilepsy, heart conditions.