1 / 3
1 / 9
Rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball has been an iconic adventure experience since Andrew and David Akers developed their first operation in Rotorua in 1997. At OGO Rotorua, visitors are rewarded with spectacular views over Lake Rotorua as they Superman-dive into the OGO ride of their choice. Slip and slide with 50 litres of water down the world’s longest 350m H2OGO sidewinder track, or race one another down the two double straight 250m H2OGO tracks or try the brand new MEGA track, the longest, fastest and steepest track in the world!
Not wanting to get wet? Glide smoothly and stay dry in the DRYGO, designed to simulate a wet ride on our Straight and Sidewinder track. The DRYGO is perfect for the cooler months.
OGO Rotorua, 525 Ngongotaha Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3045, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 9am - 6pm (mid December - mid April) Winter 9am - 5pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 300m to the Rotorua City Ride bus stop, 5km to the inter city coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $99.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Optional: Shorts, T-Shirt & Towel Hire $7.00pp. Digital photography & Video $30-$50
- Further pricing information:
- All Riders must be 6 years of age and over. Maximum weight per person is 125KG or 265lb Maximum combined weight of rides in one OGO is 250 kg or 551 lb. Guests may not be able to participate if they suffer from any of the following conditions; including high blood pressure, epilepsy, dislocations, pregnancy, heart conditions, back, neck or head injuries, lack of full body mobility, impairment due to the influence of alcohol or drugs or any o