1 / 6
American golf course designer Matt Dye designed the championship-standard 18-hole Carrington Golf Course. It encompasses a variety of terrains from rolling vales to challenging water holes. The Black Angus herd of Carrington Farms grazes on gently rolling pasture lands to the east and west of the golf course.
The course is designed to accommodate golfers of all abilities and offers a great variety of hole play, from one of the longest par 5's in New Zealand, 569 metres (599 yards), to one of the shortest par 3's at 113 metres (132 yards) over water.
The unique 100-acre seaside layout meanders around the central resort complex of Peppers Carrington Resort, featuring Lodge Rooms, Three Bedroom Villas and Luxury Houses.
Carrington Estate Golf Course, 109 Maitai Bay Road, Karikari Peninsula, Kaitaia, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:00am - 7:00pm / Winter : 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35.2 km to Kaitaia Airport
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$65.00 - $135.00|
- Other charges:
- Golf cart hire at $40.00 for 18 holes, and $28.00 for 9 holes. Club hire at $40.00 per set
- Further pricing information:
- To book a tee time, please call +64 9 408 7222 or email email@example.com