1 / 4
Guided fishing tour (1-2pax exclusive); It is caters for the fisherman who looks for real Kiwi fishing experience. We provide experienced guide, transport to fishing spot, fishing licence, rental gear, lunch and refreshments. It has options of full or half day and price starts from $850 NZD.
Multi-day Trip include: "Southern Riffle", "Road Trip" and "Destination Tour". Stay near some of the top rivers, and strike out to multiple spots, camp out in our Tiny Hut, Mountain hut, country hotel or luxury lodge. and have a good go at fishing from dawn to dusk, and capture the memorable moments.
River Talk Guiding New Zealand Ltd, 5B Wye Place, Sunshine bay, Fernhill, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Business hours between 8am to 8pm. Operations 4 - 10 hours full day guided or charter fishing trip, 8am -1pm or 1.30pm - 6.30pm for half day unguided or trolling fishing trip. Trip departure time and durations can be flexible.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- As far as 150km driving radious of Queenstown airport, or else by appointment
- Proximity to town:
- We operate as far as 150km driving radious of Queenstown, or else by appointment
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$255.00 - $825.00|
- Other charges:
- If the trip requires whole year fishing licences, has extra clients, require tailor made optiond to add on
- Further pricing information:
- Price above is based on both Unguided fishing tour per person and Guided fishing tour per day, including licence fee, transport and lunches. licence fee varies with time of the year, age of customer and destination of the trip. Please visit www.queenstown-fishing.com for more information.