1 / 4
Sea Spray Suites offers a prime beachside location in the heart of the Bay of Islands. Just a few minutes walk from the middle of Paihia town centre and Waitangi Treaty Grounds, overlooking the renowned Te Ti Beach.
The Property is nestled among this sunny north facing bay, with the Nihonui Scenic Reserve as a backdrop, Sea Spray Suites has a commanding view out over the shimmering blue pacific water to the islands beyond, you won’t be disappointed.
Contemporary and well-appointed boutique one and two bedroom apartments that have fully equipped kitchens with full size fridge/freezer, high speed internet access, car parking and an onsite Resident Manager.
Sea Spray Suites - Heritage Boutique Collection, 138 Marsden Road, Bay of Islands, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:30am - 7pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 30km to Bay of Islands airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 700 metres to Paihia bus/passenger ferry terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 700 metres from Paihia town centre
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Per night||$199.00 - $482.00||$95.00 - $245.00|
- Further pricing information:
- All bookings will require a one night's deposit in order to secure the booking. This deposit can be made via credit card or direct bank deposit. Maximum occupancy in a One Bedroom Deluxe Suite is 3 guests, Maximum occupancy in a One Bedroom Premium (sea view) Suite is 2 guests, Maximum occupancy in a Two Bedroom Deluxe suite is 5 guests, and Maximum occupancy in a Two Bedroom Premium (sea view) Suite is 4 guests.