1 / 7
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Queen Charlotte Sound while cruising aboard our luxury launch Odyssea that departs from Picton.
Visit a Marlborough salmon farm, learn about aquaculture in the Marlborough Sounds and take in the picturesque scenery.
Sample fresh local seafood such as Regal salmon, Tio Point oysters and Greenshell mussels, accompanied by Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
Take in the eco sights and plethora of native bird, marine and wildlife species this area is renown for, including dolphins, seals and penguins.
Seafood Odyssea Cruise, Picton Marina, Picton, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Scheduled daily cruises run through spring, summer & autumn months, with group charters available all year round.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 minutes drive to Blenheim Aiport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7 minutes walk from Picton Coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- situated in Picton township
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 5 years are FREE