1 / 6
Swim with wild New Zealand Fur Seals in the shallow waters of the beautiful Kaikoura Peninsula.
You'll be a part of an intimate group of up to 10 like-minded adventurers suited up in warm wet suits and guided on your seal swimming experience.
We cater for all abilities from experienced snorkellers to first timers. No experience is needed as our guides are very good at making people feel confident in the water. Plus, the wet suits we will give you will provide the same buoyancy as life jackets. This is an experience that you do not want to miss out on.
Seal Swim Kaikoura has now been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years running!
Children (14 years and under) $80
Seal Swim Kaikoura, 58 West End, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-5pm, 7 days. Open everyday except 25th of December.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Only 1 minute work from the bus/coach stop and 5 to 10 minutes walk from the Kaikoura Train Station.
- Proximity to town:
- Office/meeting point is located right in the main street of town.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$60.00 - $120.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$40.00 - $80.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Commission rate available on application.