1 / 2
1 / 16
Southern White Water is 100% Kiwi owned and operated and has put considerable effort and investment into the safety planning and procedures of our operation.
We are committed to the protection of the environment through the promotion of sustainable environmental practices and have implemented policies and procedures to reflect this.
Our unique form of camping leaves the smallest possible footprint on the environment that is available at this day in age.
Southern White Water has been audited by Maritime NZ. Maritime NZ has assessed our safety protocols and procedures, emergency management, equipment and overall how we will endeavour to manage safety within the operation, to which we received a very good report.
Southern White Water, 679 Main North Rd, Belfast, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes to airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 Minutes to Christchurch City Terminal
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$135.00 - $1,650.00|
(13 year(s) and under)
|$115.00 - $1,500.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Group bookings may allow for discounts. Gift Vouchers are available for purchase and would make an amazing gift. Corperate groups, staff functions, xmas parties. "Raft trips by Design" You tell us what your after.